Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mother's Day

So I guess I have to catch you up again on all of my comings and goings. Mom has been hogging the computer as usual. That and any electronic device she touches acts crazy! So, I'll get us up to date in one posting.

Grammy & Papa came to Colorado for a visit over Mother's Day weekend. We had a really nice time. Dad, Papa and I took the Mom's out to dinner at The Fort in Morrison. It was really fun, Mom even let me taste her sweet potatoes since I've been eating them at home. While Grammy was here, we went to the Plant Sale at the Denver Botanic Gardens. Mom bought a bunch of plants, and I got to feel GRASS for the first time. It was kind of tickley...but I liked it!After Mother's Day we had some beautiful weather, and Mom got her tomatoes in the garden and a few seeds started. She says we'll be buying the rest of the herbs and stuff this weekend. I was to young to help plant anything, but I'm looking forward to tasting what comes out of the garden. We're already getting strawberries!

For Memorial Day we took off for Kansas City. I'll give you the update on that in my next post!

No comments: