Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Memorial Day in Kansas City

For Memorial Day, Mama, Daddy & I went Kansas City. Miss Dona got married, and I got to take my first trip to the farm. It was really exciting. I also go to see my cousin Aubrey again. She is
getting big.

Here is a photo of Mama with Aunt Sarah & Aunt Chris. Aren't they pretty. They wanted me in the photo too, but I had already fallen asleep in Dad's arms. We'll get our family photo from Miss Dona to share with everyone soon. The wedding was wonderful, and we had a fun time seeing the Phillips family.


After the wedding, we drove to the farm. I slept most of the way. When we got there, we got out of our dress clothes and headed down to the pond to go fishing. Everyone caught fish and they showed a couple to me, but I was more interested in playing with my feet. Toes are a lot of fun.

On Sunday at the Farm we did more fishing. This time, Mama drug the baby pool to the pond and covered it with a sheet so I could play on the ground. THEN, I got to go fishing. I never caught a fish, but it was SOOOOOO exciting.

Memorial Day was rainy, so no more fishing, but we did go to Aunt Lonnie's for dinner. Everyone had hamburgers and hot dogs but Aubrey & I she had milk, and all I got was carrot puree. Maybe next time! We had a busy weekend, but even a busier week. Mom drove me all over Kansas City showing me off and visiting friends.

No comments: