On Dad's First Fathers Day and Birthday we went on my first trip to the zoo. Dad slept in late, Mom made him french toast (his favorite). She wanted to make it with challah, but she forgot to pick some up, so Dad had to have french bread for his french toast. That makes sense to me, but they won't let me have any yet. Dad says challah makes the best french toast, but that this was really good too. We let him open some of his gifts, the fathers day ones. He let me help him. I really like the envelopes and cards. Then we went to the zoo.
It was kind of hot, and I liked watching the people more than the animals, but I did like seeing the rhino, the giraffes and the elephant show. I kind of liked all of the peacocks too, but Mom said they are mean, and wouldn't let me get close enough to inspect one. Mom took pictures of us in front of the elephant and the rhino. And we stopped in one of the grassy park areas to stretch and play in the grass.
When we got home, we worked in the garden. Ranger ate more strawberries than Dad could pick and Mom took my 7 month growth chart photos. Later we let Dad finish his birthday gifts, and had dinner on the patio. It was a great day to celebrate my Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment