Grandma and PaPa came to visit. They said it was to pick up that silly Teddy dog, but I know it was really an excuse to see me. We had an exciting visit. We celebrated Grandma's Birthday. They took me to the RV show, where I picked out a really nice camper, but Mom & Dad said I have to get my own job if I want to travel in style like that. Then we went to the hunting club where Scout and Teddy were trained. I got to meet Ben, the trainer, and we brought Teddy home. Three dogs in my house is a lot. Unfortunatly PaPa had to leave early, but Grandma stayed for a couple more days. She scratched her cornia on Tuesday, so she had to stay an extra day. She is better now. But it really hurt and ther wasn't anything I could do to help, even though I tried to look my cutiest for her.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Grandma & PaPa Visit
Grandma and PaPa came to visit. They said it was to pick up that silly Teddy dog, but I know it was really an excuse to see me. We had an exciting visit. We celebrated Grandma's Birthday. They took me to the RV show, where I picked out a really nice camper, but Mom & Dad said I have to get my own job if I want to travel in style like that. Then we went to the hunting club where Scout and Teddy were trained. I got to meet Ben, the trainer, and we brought Teddy home. Three dogs in my house is a lot. Unfortunatly PaPa had to leave early, but Grandma stayed for a couple more days. She scratched her cornia on Tuesday, so she had to stay an extra day. She is better now. But it really hurt and ther wasn't anything I could do to help, even though I tried to look my cutiest for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment