Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sunny California

So I didn't really get to see much sun while I was in California, but I did get to see lots of family so it was OK. I loved seeing everyone and most of all meeting the rest of my family and some new friends.

Bob & Karen visited on Friday & Saturday. They are so funny. Karen got Bob to tell stories on Dad that Grandma & I had never heard. Dad was not always as good as he claims to be.



Uncle Malcolm & Uncle Brian came every day. Uncle Brian is working hard to finish his PhD, so he missed some of Saturday. I sure loved seeing them again.

On Saturday, I got to visit with the rest of my family. Uncle Alex and Aunt Kaitlin showed up in the morning. Then Great Grandma Bernice and Uncle Mike showed up. I tried my best to show them all of my new skills, but it's hard work being this cute. They did like my Valentines Day suit. That evening, Dad's cousins Elie & Anna and their daughters Sofia & Zahra showed up. It was a lot of fun!

Sunday we had to leave, but not before having lunch with Great Grandma. We took some family photos before the van came to take us to the airport. It was a fast trip, but a really good one. I can't wait to go back again in April. Mom says it will be Passover then. Maybe I'll get to have some of Uncle Brian's chocolate covered Matzot.

No comments: