Monday, January 19, 2009

Visit to Kansas City




I went on a visit to Kansas City to meet more family with Mom & Dad. It was a very exciting experience. I was really good flying. I liked rolling through the airport and didn't cry at all on the plane. Mom fed me on the way up and down, so I didn't even notice the pressure in my ears.

On the first night I was there, Mom & Aunt Lonnie had me on the floor changing my diaper and Aunt Tam rang the door bell. The dogs don't know to be good when the door bell rings, so chaos broke out. King jumped over me, and stepped on my arm. I was really tired and hungry so that make me really mad. I cried and cried. PaPa was really mad at the dogs and they got put in
their boxes.

On Saturday, Grandma & PaPa had a party in my honor. There were so many people who came. Aunts, Uncles, cousins and friends. I was held all day and loved all of the attention. I think my favorite was cousin Britany. She held me and played with me a lot. I also liked her red hair.


While we were there, Mom also had an evening with her friends. I got to be in my first ADPi photo! I met my Aunts Chris & Sarah. I loved them!

Our trip home was more exciting that the trip out. Dad went home on Sunday, so Mom & I traveled on our own. The parking at the terminal was full, so grandma couldn't help us to the check in. Mom juggled me, our bag, my car seat & our two carry-ons. Then we went through security, which wasn't a problem except for the two people in front of us who didn't know how to travel. Finally we made it into the gate to get the stroller checked in and Mom left her tickets at the counter. Luckly the nice man there kept them and gave them back. But not until the plane was boarding and Mom almost emptied our bags. On the plane, we sat next to a man that talked across the aisle the entire time. I thought he was entertaining, but Mom said he was just annoying, Finally we made it back to Denver and Dad picked us up.

I can't wait to go back. Mom & I were sad to have to come home. Mom also says there is a lot of family I didn't get to meet, so I can't wait to meet them too. Plus I have a new cousin that will be here in March. So I'll have another baby to play with!

No comments: